Wednesday, September 17
meme : shuffle it up. @ 14:50
curik dari duo_simulacra kat LJ.
she/he doesn't know me, dan saya juga tak kenal de XD
but this seems fun, so why not.
Soundtrack of My Life
(yeah well, dah penah buat something like this dulu, but heckkk.)

lately Reita banyak muncul dalam blog yang ni eh?
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the 'next' button.
6. Don't lie.
Opening credits:
Barefoot by ELLEGARDEN
"In this town no one cares about you but me"
-- sad life tapi ada someone yang caring pasal saya *melts*
Waking up:
Circle of Swindler by the GazettE
"You and so on can't manipulate me!"
-- yeah mulakan hari dengan agresif!!
First day of High School:
Kugutsu E [Puppet Drawing] by the GazettE
"Affection on the surface Peel off pretence!"
-- not easy to make friends, am i...ahaha.
Falling in love:
Drink It Down by L'Arc~en~Ciel
"Let down you feel trust falls break down"
-- O_O adakah bermakna saya susah to fall in love?
Fight song:
Fire Cracker by ELLEGARDEN
"We're all here to play an endless game
And winning is just bad as losing"
-- saya sangat diplomatik, takkan gaduh untuk perkara tak bermakna. hoho.
Breaking up:
Sakihokoru Hana no You ni [Like Flowers in Full Bloom] by Miyavi
"On the long and winding road
There's no time to look back Bro"
-- oh optimistik!! bagus XD
Prom:
Wriggle by X Japan
(instrumental)
-- haha...heavy guitars and drums untuk prom...hardcorelah prom saya 8D
Life:
REGRET by the GazettE
"A dream will remain a dream in eternity"
-- oih tetiba jadi pessimist pulak T_T
Mental breakdown:
21st Century Tokyo Blues by Miyavi
"I am a computer I am here to hypnotize you"
-- lol so true. mental breakdown sebab banyak sangat duduk depan komputer.
Driving:
Given Up by Linkin Park
"Feels like I'll never leave this place"
-- aka inducing road rage. oh noes~
Flashback:
Chizuru [A Thousand Cranes] by the GazettE
"Call my name I'm too afraid of losing you"
-- sentimentalist!! tapi memang sebenarnya untuk orang yang selective/short-term memory cam saya ni agak takut kehilangan memori indah *okeh the last few words adalah...jarang digunakan oleh nadia...*
Getting back together:
PICHI PICHI CHAPU CHAPU RAN RAN BLUES by Miyavi
"Someone...hurry up and realize. That I am HERE."
-- lagu bertemakan hujan, dan saya rasa sangat appropriate.
Wedding:
Precious by Luna Sea
"I noticed that if we have come to separate
I won't ever be able to sing in tune"
-- maksudnya kawen dan stay happily ever after XD
Birth of child:
Under Control by ELLEGARDEN
"I'm under control like never before
Still you wonder why I chose her"
-- no prob, saya akan deliver my child ngan selamat 8D
Final battle:
Anata no Tame no Kono Inochi [This Life Because Of You] by the GazettE
"If someday you should notice me, you will certainly be afraid of me."
-- oh yeah musuh semua sila berhati-hati ngan saya okeh.
okeh sekian~


