Monday, December 29
meme : lima belas lirik lagu @ 22:54
YAY MUSIC TIEM NAO XD
curik dari musical_memes comm @ LJ =3
Step 1: Put your media player on random.
Step 2: Post your favorite line(s) of the first 15 songs that play.
...i'll leave step 3 out of this eh. but if you wanna guess then be my guest.
はい、いくよぉーっ。
one :
Nothing holds any meaning, the distance to the moon
Made me feel better about the distance to you
two :
Dance from 24 to 7.
The waist that winds the black ballerina
Capsule placed on the tip of the tongue
Hydra drive I crush
three :
Our dance floor is like that
The overlapping moon is a mirror ball
four :
Please freeze my malice
Rape me in that cold eye and kindness
five :
Ah Keep doing it like this If there is not lie in that hand
Together with the knife in my pocket "Escape together with me"
six :
She wore a lip-piercing just like yours
She wore a ring just like yours
She wore make-up just like yours
seven :
Taking my hand in yours, entwined together, we paint [this picture]
Of these “dirty stains”, how many are like “you”?
What’s the reason you’re always ridiculing me?
The sound of your sing-song counting never ends
eight :
Theory, Free, Treasure, Fuck, Stand up
Liberty, Raise, Past, Money, Alien
(yes, it's THAT random. takde official lyrics actually)
nine :
You and I were different, because you had a dream
I intended to understand, but really...
ten :
Because of my lower body with its grotesque sexual desire I'm the best Porno Psycho STAR
(lololz this is really funny, or it's just my weird sense of humor)
eleven :
I want to be with you forever
So I placed the hourglass upside-down
twelve :
Please give me wings, because spoken words are always clumsy
Because tomorrow is frightening, I'll go towards the curled-up you
thirteen :
The world was noisy, the pace thrown out of order
In the deep paleness, the universe doesn't give me breath
fourteen :
Although I remembered everything too late
I am really glad that I have met you
fifteen :
Hey Hey trash society!
Trash social SUCIDE party
...okay i'm done XDNothing holds any meaning, the distance to the moon
Made me feel better about the distance to you
two :
Dance from 24 to 7.
The waist that winds the black ballerina
Capsule placed on the tip of the tongue
Hydra drive I crush
three :
Our dance floor is like that
The overlapping moon is a mirror ball
four :
Please freeze my malice
Rape me in that cold eye and kindness
five :
Ah Keep doing it like this If there is not lie in that hand
Together with the knife in my pocket "Escape together with me"
six :
She wore a lip-piercing just like yours
She wore a ring just like yours
She wore make-up just like yours
seven :
Taking my hand in yours, entwined together, we paint [this picture]
Of these “dirty stains”, how many are like “you”?
What’s the reason you’re always ridiculing me?
The sound of your sing-song counting never ends
eight :
Theory, Free, Treasure, Fuck, Stand up
Liberty, Raise, Past, Money, Alien
(yes, it's THAT random. takde official lyrics actually)
nine :
You and I were different, because you had a dream
I intended to understand, but really...
ten :
Because of my lower body with its grotesque sexual desire I'm the best Porno Psycho STAR
(lololz this is really funny, or it's just my weird sense of humor)
eleven :
I want to be with you forever
So I placed the hourglass upside-down
twelve :
Please give me wings, because spoken words are always clumsy
Because tomorrow is frightening, I'll go towards the curled-up you
thirteen :
The world was noisy, the pace thrown out of order
In the deep paleness, the universe doesn't give me breath
fourteen :
Although I remembered everything too late
I am really glad that I have met you
fifteen :
Hey Hey trash society!
Trash social SUCIDE party
actually i cheated a bit. ni sebenarnya dari playlist GazettE nine. -- the GazettE & alice nine. songs only haha -- so...yeah. at first nak buat 100% random ngan sume lagu yang ada, tapi ada some songs yang tak jumpa lyrics translation, so...*shrugs*
ja mate ne.
Labels: meme



