Sunday, February 1
Happy Birthday, Ruki @ 00:00

here's to the vocalist of the GazettE,
Rukiteruskan membuat muzik dan lirik-lirik yang mendalam maknanya XD
buat juga lirik yang nonsensical!!
I WANT MOAR $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$ XDDDdash forward, idea-man =3
bring the GazettE forwards til no one can catch you.
February 1Labels: birthday, ruki, the gazette
Sunday, February 1
Happy Birthday, Ruki @ 00:00

here's to the vocalist of the GazettE,
Rukiteruskan membuat muzik dan lirik-lirik yang mendalam maknanya XD
buat juga lirik yang nonsensical!!
I WANT MOAR $OCIAL RIOT MACHINE$ XDDDdash forward, idea-man =3
bring the GazettE forwards til no one can catch you.
February 1Labels: birthday, ruki, the gazette
I Do Have Links.
Really, lots of them.
but, like the other tabs/sections, i can't think of any to put here.
[ UNDER CONSTRUCTION! ]
three.
four.
five.
Daily Life & Fandom Rants
Not to forget, the layout credits :D
template by :
mymostloved*
header image :
skyhopper.